First post

This is a weird way to start a blog.... A friend of mine is Out In Africa at the moment and his only comms mode is via a blog he started (but has yet fill with anything meaningful *snigger*). To post a comment you need to sign up for blogger, so before I knew it, I have a blog.

Hello World, as one says in these circumstances.

I'd been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. Lot of stuff going on in the world that has me worried and/or intrigued. Reading other peoples blogs (I'll start on a blog roll as soon as possible. Check out some of the entries. I like 'em, so maybe you will too) had me itching to add my voice to the choir-slash-cacophony.

Don't know what will come of this. Maybe it'll bleed to death after the first couple of posts (as so many of my other projects have in the past). Maybe I'll keep it up and have something actually interesting to say. We'll see.

Right, I'll go back to contact my friend in the boonies now. So you'll have to excuse me. Untill (maybe) later.

2 reacties:

N. Elisabeth zei

Hello KV!

Really enjoyed some of your articles. I think I will come back to you later when I have got more time.

Thanks & Regards
N. Elisabeth

N.E. zei

Hello KV!

Really enjoyed some of your articles. I think I will come back to you later when I have got more time.

Thanks & Regards
N.Elisabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...