Fjordman publishes

This news merits a little more then the usual update. Fjordman is about to publish a book entitled Defeating Eurabia.

My book Defeating Eurabia will be published in five parts at the Gates of Vienna blog this week. My original intention was to say that anybody who wants to can republish it, on the Internet or in print, but in order to prevent abuses of my name, I will stipulate a few preconditions for those who want to republish it:

I should be credited as the author. This is almost too obvious to mention.

My material should be published unchanged. The book is over 131,000 words and contains a disproportionate amount of Scandinavian material. Those who want to can remove the chapter called Islamization and Cowardice in Scandinavia. This would make the book slightly shorter. The preferred solution is to use the entire book as it was published at the Gates of Vienna, but I will accept republishing it minus this one chapter.

My material should not under any circumstances be mixed with other people's writings. The second this happens, I lose control over how my ideas are presented.

More at The Brussel Journal. Obviously, links to the chapters and book will be added to the Fjordman Files.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...