One-way traffic

In their infinite the good folks behind Haloscan have decided to discontinue... Haloscan.

Well, not exactly. They're upgrading to Echo, which is a paid service. Cheap bastard that I am, I am looking into alternatives. I've backed up the comments all the way up to tonight. Tomorrow I will attempt a migration to another system. Until then comments are unfortunately off-line.

Pressing matters can be brought to my attention at Klein Verzet.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

[UPDATE001] Commenting is available again. A nifty new system by the good people of Disqus. Hope you like it (And more to the point: Hope I like it...).

I am trying to import the old haloscan comments into the new system. No luck so far. But help is on the way, hopefully.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...