Fatalism is no option; ‘Inch’ Allah’ is a curse; Submission is a disgrace

Geert Wilders describes his first encounter with a muslim society on Muslims Debate. Pm a back-packing vacation he encountered Egyptian hospitality, but was puzzled by the Egyptians fear, when President Mubarak came to visit, and the filth of Cairo.
From Sharm el-Sheikh, my friend and I went to Cairo. It was poor and incredibly dirty. My friend and I were amazed that such a poor and filthy place could be a neighbor of Israel, which was so clean. The explanation of the Arabs, with whom we discussed their poverty, was that they were not in any way to blame for this affliction: They said they were the victims of a global conspiracy of “imperialists” and “Zionists”, aimed at keeping Muslims poor and subservient. I found that explanation unconvincing. My instinct told me it had something to do with the different cultures of Israel and Egypt.
He ends his interview, making clear what the great distinction is between being anti-islam and being anti-muslim.
As a Dutch, a European and a Western politician, my responsibility is primarily to the Dutch people, to the Europeans and the West. However, since the liberation of the Muslims from Islam, will benefit all of us, I wholeheartedly support Muslims who love freedom. My message to them is clear: “Fatalism is no option; ‘Inch’ Allah’ is a curse; Submission is a disgrace.

Free yourselves. It is up to you.
Can't argue with that, can you? Anyway, read it all...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...