Quote of the day

Everyone’s God and if we don’t wake up to that there’s going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we’re doing bad things to the atmosphere.

'If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem...' he added, trailing off.
Charles Manson in a phone interview with the Daily Mail.

If I were a greenie, I would probably ask myself a few very searching questions about how it is that my beliefs resonate so deeply with someone whose grasp on reality is a matter of scholarly debate. It would seem to me that an ideology that finds on its side an utterly deranged individual like 'Helter Skelter' Manson, is an ideology whose time has come and gone, wouldn't it?

But I'm not a greenie, so I'll just note the fact and hold my peace... For now...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...