Am away for work. Regular programming will resume in the weekend.

[UPDATE001] Well. That didn't turn out quite as expected. On Friday, when I was supposed to head home, Anthropogenic Global Warming struck again, dumping goodly layers of GW on my destination as well as my transfer stop. After an array of cancelled flights, rescheduled flights, delayed flights and assorted Italian hotels I finally arrived late in the weekend.

But I didn't come alone. A bug chose me as his fellow traveller. And now I am sitting here bleary eyed, clogged up with what I must assume is poured concrete and a head-ache that is eerily reminiscent of the great smithies of yonder-year, what with all the banging and glowing throbs.

Posting will be lighter then usual for a couple of days more, I'm afraid. My apologies.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...